Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM:

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM:

VIRENDER SEHWAG: I will stop making fun of DHONI.

GAUTAM GAMBHIR: I will stop dreaming about CAPTAINCY.

VIRAT KOHLI: I will stop making centuries on a last match of the test series.

CHETESHWAR PUJARA: I will stop LEARNING about how to BUILD a WALL.

RAVINDRA JADEJA: I will stop making these TRIPLE centuries. People have mistaken me for a test player, may affect my IPL PRICE.

YUVRAJ SINGH: I will look for some more LIFE THREATENING DISEASES to SURVIVE and get me in the TEAM.

MS DHONI: I will force BCCI to make me the PITCH CURATOR at all INDIAN and if possible FOREIGN VENUES too.

ISHANT SHARMA: Since PONTING has RETIRED, I should think about my RETIREMENT too.

ROHIT SHARMA: I will PAY some TALENT HUNT SHOWS to FIND my TALENT.

MANOJ TIWARY: I will ASK BCCI to provide some CHAIRS, got a BACKACHE by sitting in BENCHES.

SREESANTH: I will STOP playing CRICKET and START a DANCING CAREER.

HARBHAJAN SINGH: I will make AMENDS with SYMONDS and go FISHING with him.

R ASHWIN: I will quit BOWLING and APPLY for an OPENING BATSMAN'S SLOT.

SURESH RAINA: I will APPLY for a PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP of BANGLADESH, I hope they have a PLACE for me in their TEAM.

ZAHEER KHAN: I will RETIRE from CRICKET and get SETTLED.

MUNAF: I will try to become a fast bowler.

CHAWLA: I will try to become a bowler.

FLETCHER: I will try to become a coach of INDIA A which is playing better than INDIA them.

 

 

And finally….

 

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

 

|

 

|

 

 

|

 

 

|

 

 

|

 

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

|

 

 

 

VADIVELU:  Since my acting career is over, I have a good captaincy record for team PAPPAMPATTI.. I will join in TEAM INDIA and make a win over PAK and AUS.. J

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Post a Comment