Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Must read if u love some one

Must read if u love some one :))

Girl saw her bf with another girl

holding hands.!!

Girl messages him!

.

Girl : Where are you?

.

Boy : I'm at my home!

.

Girl : Ohh... Ok well I see your twin

same like you with someone else..!

Hahaha.....

and he is

behind me...!

.

[ Boy looked at her and feel

ashamed...!! ]

.

Boy messages her.!

.

Boy : Its me...

I'm so sorry I swear I would

neverdo that again..!

.

Your trust make me proud to me

Ideserve it and have to be yours

only.!

.

Girl : That's Ok...

but, I'm stupid to love you again..

but, not an idiot enough to trust

you again.!

.

Boy : Well I will win it again.....!

Boy left the other girl....!!

.

Moral : Relationship is all

dependent on the trust if someone

trusts you blindly never ever prove

them a blind.!!

.

Don't Cheat.....

You'll know the pain of this all if

someday you got cheated...!

 

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Post a Comment