Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sachin the Hero..!

·         When I was 5 years old, watching live match,
I asked my father "who is he....?"

He replied- Sachin......Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.....Mast khelto..
.
... When I was 8 years old, we startd to learn how to play cricket by copying him....
.
@ the age of 15 we were struggling for board exams, and he was playing cricket for
nation.....He was our Hero....
.
@age of 24- got job n next day Saw Sachin lifting World Cup for India :)
.
Today I m on the way to office.....can't recall when i
played last match on ground.....he is still playing for Nation.....
.
Just one wish....after few years, my son should ask me,while watching live match,
"who is he...?".

And my answer will be--Sachin......Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.....and he is just awesome

 

 

 

 

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Post a Comment