Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This message is beyond all relationships..!

This message is beyond
all relationships......

When I'll be dead.....,
your tears will flow,.. But
I won't know... Cry for
me now instead !

you will send flowers,..
But I won't see... Send
them now instead !

you'll say words of
praise,.. But I won't
hear.. Praise me now
instead !

you'll forget my faults,..
But I won't know...
Forget them now,
instead !

you'll miss me then,...
But I won't feel... Miss
me now, instead
you'll wish... you could
have spent more time
with me,... Spend it now
instead !!

Moral......
''Spend time with every
person you love, every
one you care for. Make
them feel special, for
you never know when
time will take them away
from you forever''

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Post a Comment